Relax …. unwind …. explore …. enjoy
Our cosy, detached wooden chalet sits above the shores of Balvicar Bay on the beautiful Isle of Seil, enjoying a stunning uninterrupted view up the Sound of Seil. Cross the elegant 18th century Clachan Bridge (the “Bridge over the Atlantic”) and discover peace and quiet, fascinating wildlife, gorgeous nature. Set within its own garden in a friendly community of just seven private chalets, Seil Chalet offers comfortable accommodation for up to four people.
- Peaceful, private garden and deck area with stunning view, right on the shore of a sea loch
- Garden furniture
- Snug lounge and dining area with TV and DVD player
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwave and fridge-freezer
- Electric shower
- Electric heating, hot water and cooker
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Dogs welcome. Please bear in mind that there is limited space in the chalet for larger dogs. We ask that you keep your dog off the furniture, including beds.
- Smoking not permitted
- Shop and post office 1 mile. Pubs/restaurants 3 miles
- Parking for 2 cars